Go forwards, run backwards, step sideways, keep your eyes open and your ears peeled, the world is travelling at a million miles a second and you don't want to miss it.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Look, I made a blog!

SO. This is my attempt at blogging while abroad. I regret not journaling when I went to Italy for 10 days, so here's hoping I actually use this blog. This isn't just for me to talk to others about what I'm doing, it's also for me to remember my own thoughts and actions. I'm also bringing a paper journal with me, although who knows how often I'll use that. Hopefully I will but, no promises.

Basically, in less than two weeks, I'll be boarding a plane to London, England, to live there for four months and study history. I'm scared, excited and apprehensive. I can't waaaaaaiiiiiiiiiit. I've wanted to study abroad since I first found out that was a thing that people could do. And now I'm finally going to do it. In the middle of an economic crisis both here and there. Adventures await! I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment